Thursday, January 5, 2012

Top Posts of 2011

Another blog I read had a great idea to do a "Top Posts of 2011" post. So, here were the 5 most popular posts from Baby Babbles in 2011!

5. Arabelle's Special Day--This was all about Arabelle's 3rd birthday!
4. Arabelle's World--This had pictures from Arabelle's camera and the world through her eyes.
3. Trying to get *the* picture--This was my attempts at getting a picture of the kids together for our Christmas card and a few other pictures from the day. As you saw, I sent a card with 2 individual pictures of the kids. ;)
2. Food, sleep, & dirty feet--This was from back in May. All 3 of these things described Bo at the time.
And, the #1 most viewed post of 2011 was.....
1. Atlanta--The trip Arabelle and I took to Atlanta for her urology check up. We got good news that day!

Here's a pic of the kids watching cartoons for a minute while I was getting dressed. Bo just propped himself right up! Of course, Arabelle wanted all those pillows (5, I think!).

No comments:

Post a Comment