Monday, May 2, 2011

Food, sleep, & dirty feet

3 things about Bo.

1. He has FINALLY started eating! It took him 2.5 mo. to finally get into eating food instead of just playing with it & tasting it, then throwing it on the floor. He has started eating nearly everything. Tonight, he had a piece of hamburger, roasted carrots, & oven fries. He gobbled it up!

2. Thanks to the increased eating, it has led to Bo SLEEPING! For the last several days, he's only woken up once during the night. Unfortunately, his naps are still forty minutes long and that is VERY frustrating. He does go to bed early, so that helps him stay well rested and gives me a nice break.

3. And, the dirty feet. I feel like I am always cleaning the floors, but this is what Bo's feet end up looking like by the end of the day. He is constantly on the go. I guess that's my "dirty little secret". haha!

Arabelle wanted pig-tails today, so here she is!
Doesn't she look so grown up?

3 comments:

  1. VERY grown up!
    What food did you start Bo with? I'm starting Luke with food in 10 days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for sleep and giving a hard working mama a much needed break!

    I sympathize with the dirty feet...although in our house its dirty socks. makes me wonder whats lurking deep in our carpet. gross!

    Arabelle looks SO tall! I think she might be taller than my almost 4 yr old.

    ReplyDelete