Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Clapping, waving, & peek-a-boo

Bo is learning so much these days! He is getting to that really fun stage (not that the younger days weren't fun, but you know.....). He has been waving by throwing his arm up for a week or so. Just today he has started looking at his hand and moving his fingers a little. I love seeing him learn new things!

After lunch, we usually go on the front porch for a few minutes to swing and look at the mail. Bo started clapping a little, so I ran in to get the camera.

He also has learned how to play peek-a-boo (or peek-a-BO!).

I mentioned a week or so ago that Bo was finally starting to eat some. Well, he is REALLY eating now! I have been giving him a piece of banana nearly every morning since he started solids at 6 mo. old. He always would lick it, then usually drop it on the floor. Well, yesterday he surprised me and ate it up! Tonight he ate lasagna with us and loved it! I usually end our supper meal with his new favorite....a graham cracker with yogurt smeared on it. I figure he's getting a bath anyway, might as well let him enjoy a messy treat!


I can't believe he will be 9 mo. old in ten days!

2 comments:

  1. I love the first picture with his hand up waving! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello friends and Hi Bo,

    I am from India and came across your blog when I googled "9 month old baby claps but not waves". Loved your blog and thought of saing Hi. WEll, I too have a 9 month old little screaming champion whom we call Appu (also known as Johann.)

    https://picasaweb.google.com/106354085556215305569/APPUAKAJohann?authkey=Gv1sRgCNDmjbTR7-e3eg&feat=directlink

    BTW, Bo is so cute and loved his peek-a-BO.

    Jineesh George

    ReplyDelete