Thursday, May 19, 2011

P is for....

I'll start with something funny Arabelle said. I had her and Bo in the bathtub last night and we have those foam bath letters for them to play with. Arabelle picked up the P and said "here's a P!". I asked her if she could think of a word that started with "P". I made the P sound several times and asked again. She thought for a second, then said excitedly "P is for poop!!!". Yes Arabelle, P is for poop. haha!

Tuesday evening, Arabelle's 2 year old class at her pre-school sang at the graduation program. Well, the other kids sang, Arabelle stood there as still as I've ever seen her stand. :)

She is on the left in a pink dress and white bow, beside the girl in blue. You can see Gigi in the blue dress on the right.

Gigi and Arabelle--Arabelle looks huge here! 
A few lipstick pictures from this morning. She was pouting about who knows what, but I had to take the pic.


And, Bo is looking so big these days! He'll be 9 mo. old tomorrow, so I'll get some pictures up tomorrow evening, I hope.

1 comment:

  1. lol! don't you love the things they come up with? Oh well, I guess poop is very relevant in the life of a two yr old!
    They are both so cute! I love that Arabelle has dark eyes but blonde hair-you don't see that very often.

    ReplyDelete