Monday, October 3, 2011

Arabelle's world

Arabelle got a Fisher Price digital camera for her birthday from Sambo and Leigh Leigh and she has LOVED taking pictures! She took 150 from Sat. evening to Mon. evening. Here are a few funny ones that she got. Most of them I can't even tell what it's a picture of. ;)
First pic by me...turned out cute!


We were posing for this one.

Arabelle, close up!


My foot

Arabelle's foot and a piece of cherrio. ;)

More self-portraits



A few by Mama

Crying because I wouldn't let him run out into the road.

Taking a walk

Bedtime!

3 comments:

  1. Love it! I need to get Noah a fun little camera like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Asher loves taking pictures with my camera when i'm feeling adventurous! what a great gift idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! We might need one of those. Arabelle is a master photographer!! :)

    ReplyDelete