Saturday, October 8, 2011

Grandmother

My great Grandmother passed away today, at 97 years old. I thought I'd dig up a few pictures and share what a special lady she was. She was always someone I looked up to. She was a wonderful, caring wife, mother, grandmother, great-grandmother, and great-great grandmother. She was the Christian woman we should all strive to be like. She LOVED children and always lit up when she saw the kids.

I can just imagine her joy as she entered heaven today and was reunited with Granddaddy, Aunt Ruby, and Uncle Heyward! I am thankful to the Lord for giving me such a special woman as a great grandmother and an example of a Christian wife and mother!
Meeting Arabelle in the fall of 2008
5 generations--December 2008

Meeting Bo in the fall of 2010

5 generations--fall 2010. She was talking to Bo about his feet when we were taking this pic. :)

1 comment:

  1. So sorry about your grandmother. Looks like she left a wonderful legacy.

    ReplyDelete