Friday, January 27, 2012

Who is Bo?

I love Bo's little personality! He definitely likes a routine and wants things done a certain way (Arabelle was definitely the same way at this age!). If things get changed up on him, well, let's just say that he is working on perfecting the 'tantrum'. ;)

He LOVES to play ball. If he sees a ball, he points and yells "ball!". He knows which yards have a ball in them on our walking route. 
Saying "ball"

Again, saying "ball"

Asking me to hold his spoon, so he can play ball. ha!




This is what he does when he talks about playing ball. He throws that arm up and says "ball, up!"
Practicing his dribbling

Bo has also found this cap that he likes to wear. It's so funny to see him walk in the room with the hat on backwards or crooked. Yesterday, he brought me this little tea cup and wanted me to put water in it. He was SO happy when I complied! 

Look at that cute grin!
The other day, he walked into the kitchen wearing the hat and yelling into Arabelle's microphone. 

And, of course, he still LOVES shoes! These dress shoes of mine are his favorite. He stomps around and looks behind himself at them. I told Jared we'll have to get Bo some tap shoes (KIDDING!).

*Yep, we're still wearing Halloween PJs....just because the holiday has passed doesn't mean the PJs don't fit! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Bo throws his hand up when he talks about ball because he's already practicing posting up and calling for the ball! I'm with you on the holiday clothes. Caleb still wears his 'my first thanksgiving' & 'my first Christmas'

    ReplyDelete