Monday, January 16, 2012

Playdate

Jared was gone for the weekend (duck hunting), so we headed to Pineview! It was a nice break for me, the kids had a BLAST, and I *think* Mamaw & Papaw had a little bit of fun too. ;) My favorite part was the 2 hour nap Sunday afternoon.

This morning, we went over to have a playdate before coming home! I went to school Kristen & Josh (5K-12th grade!), they married, and had Jackson, who just turned 4. He and Arabelle had the best time playing together! Arabelle loved all his toys and asked when we could go back before we even got out of the driveway. Here are a few pics I snapped from the playdate.


On the trampoline

Riding together

Arabelle about threw herself off when she first got started. ha!

Lunch time!

Aren't they so cute!

1 comment:

  1. well, I'd say there was no shortage of toys to play with judging from the background of the last picture!

    I meant to comment of one of your posts last week...Arabelle has a good 4.5 inches on Asher! Wow! She's supermodel tall!

    ReplyDelete