Monday, January 9, 2012

Wait, what month is it???

It may be January 9th, but it feels like spring! We enjoyed the afternoon outside playing, raking leaves, riding the bike/wagon, playing in the sand box, sliding, snacking, and laughing!


She was making 'sprinkles' for the cake she was making. 

I asked her to give me her biggest smile. :)

Action shot! Bo's expression is so funny to me. 


This is the look I got from Bo when I got on to him for throwing sand out of the box. Stinker.

Just relaxing!

Snack time! Orange slices....their favorite!

He was saying "all gone", despite having a mouth full of food and 2 orange slices in his hand. 

So pretty!


Big boy!


Here are a few of Arabelle and Bo's latest "funnies".

  • Arabelle has started calling Jared "Daddle", sounds like "paddle". I have no idea why she started that! 
  • Riding home from Albany last night, we were going over the days of the week with Arabelle. Jared asked her what day was after Sunday and she said "tomorrow". Sneaky smart girl! Then, she asked when it was going to be Sunday again. I told her and she said Sunday was her favorite day because she loved to go to Church. :)
  • Bo has started saying please ("peas") when he wants me to pick him up. Which means I end up picking him up a lot more! 
  • Bo still LOVES to wear shoes. This afternoon, I looked over at him and he had on Arabelle's purple sparkle shoes and was carrying her little pink Hello Kitty in his mouth like a dog. 
  • And, this is just interesting....Arabelle's pants have been looking short, so I measured her this morning. She has grown 1.25 inches since her 3 yr. check-up on Sept. 29th! From 40.75 inches to 42 inches in just over 3 months!
I am loving days home with these two! Bo is turning into a little toddler more and more each day and they just have so much fun together. I usually end up wanting to cry at least once a day when I look at them and see how big they are getting!

No comments:

Post a Comment