Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Trying to get *the* picture

I have been trying to get a picture of the kids together for our Christmas card. It is proving to be very difficult! Who would have thought a one and three year old wouldn't sit and smile for a picture? ha! I think I will be doing a collage card this year. :) Here are a couple of failed attempts.




Here are a few pictures from the last couple of days.
I have been working with the manual settings on my camera to get the tree to show up better. You can see the lights look a lot better when you compare to the above photo of both kids, taken in auto mode. 

Reaching!

Arabelle's class sang at a nursing home today. She is always excited to see Gigi!



Arabelle had her snack in this box today. Yes, really!

We made this  neat craft the last 2 days. These are those little white cups that you find by water coolers. We painted them yesterday, then did the glitter decoration today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment