- At 15 mo., you weighed 23lb 3oz and were 33 inches tall. That's about 40th percentile for weight and 90th percentile for height. Arabelle was 23 lb and 33 inches at 15 mo.!
- You have a lot of new words! I can understand a good bit from you, but only a handful of your words are really clear. The clear ones are Mama, Dada, Drake, ball, bye, cup ("gup"), raisins ("ray rays"), and Bo. There are other words that I can understand or know what you mean. When you say spoon, it comes out as "boon" and Arabelle is like "a-ba".
- You have learned how to blow a kiss and it's so sweet. :) You always want me to hold you, but you DO NOT like it when Arabelle hugs you!
- You have 5 new teeth in the last month....4 molars and your last of the front bottom teeth.
- You take one nap/day. You go down between 12 and 1 and sleep for about 1.5 hours. We are trying to get you to sleep a little later in the mornings, so we've been keeping you up until 7pm, at least. You usually wake between 6:30 and 7:00 now. You still frequently wake once/night.
- You nurse in the morning and at bedtime still.
- You love still love to play outside. We usually spend all afternoon outside.
- You always have a spoon in your hand. It seems to be your little comfort item. You haven't wanted a pacifier in months, but you NEED your spoon! You don't put it in your mouth or anything, just hold it. It's so strange!
- You have learned to nod your head "yes", which makes communication a lot easier!
|My usual view|