Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas 2011, part 1.

We have had a wonderful Christmas with our family! We got started on Thursday, so I will have a post a day to get caught up. :)

Thursday, the kids and I went to the park and had lunch with Daddy, as usual. The kids opened their first gifts Thursday evening! I didn't put any under the tree until Thursday because I knew Arabelle would want to open them all day long. I was right! She asked several times in the morning if we could open presents yet.

We were riding home Thursday afternoon and "We Wish you a Merry Christmas" came on the radio. Arabelle sang "I wish you a merry Christmas, I wish I could open a Christmas present but you said no." haha! She was in her own little world and just kept singing along.




Opening presents from our friend Nancy


So excited! Barbie dog washing set!



Driving!






No comments:

Post a Comment