Friday, August 16, 2013

Funnies

Arabelle and Bo definitely keep us laughing! I usually have 15 minutes of stories for Jared at the end of the day.


I've been teaching Arabelle some different things, like how to use the phone, what to do in an emergency, our address, days of the week, etc. We were reviewing some things and I asked her our address. She said it and ended with "slash dot com!". It took her a couple of days to finally get that it's 9-1-1 instead of 9-9-1!

We were doing some stamps and ink pads this morning and I asked her what she wanted to do when she's grown. She has said for a while now that she wants to live at the beach. She also added that she wants to stay home and play with her babies (awww!!), then she added "yeah, I don't like to work". haha! I guess she thinks all I do is play, which I kind of take as a compliment. I guess she doesn't see cooking, laundry, and cleaning as work?

Never a dull moment around here!




No comments:

Post a Comment