Monday, August 26, 2013

Bo's 3 Year Check-up

Bo had his 3 year check up at the pediatrician on Thursday of last week. I couldn't remember if they get shots at the 3 yr well check or not, but lucky for Bo, there were none!

His appt. was at 10:30 and we didn't see the Dr. until around 11:45, so it was a LONG hour in that little room! We played all kinds of games, like I-Spy, Simon Says, etc., but I finally gave up on trying to keep Bo quiet in hopes that they'd hurry up!


He is growing well! He measures 38 1/4 inches and weighed 32.6 lbs. Both of those measurements fall between the 50th and 75th percentile. For comparison, Arabelle was 40 3/4 inches (SUPER TALL!) and 33.5 lbs at 3 years old. 

Getting a little wild:



We survived and are happy to hear that Bo is healthy as can be. I was also SO thankful that Mrs. Lynn, our Pastor's wife, watched Mae at our house for me. That made it so much easier! 


No comments:

Post a Comment