Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Getting Ready for Baby!

A few baby clothes are washed (some boy, some girl), the car seat is ready, my bags are packed.....Arabelle has enjoyed looking at all the baby things!

Arabelle hopped in the car seat yesterday and I instantly flashed back to when she did the same thing before Bo was born. I can't get over how much she's grown! It has been nearly 3 years, I guess. :)


She got to spend some time with Jacob over the weekend and again on Monday. She was SO sweet with him! I'm so looking forward to seeing her interact with her new baby brother or sister.

We've also been doing a lot of 'resting' and enjoying one another the last couple of weeks. One day last week we skipped rest and watched a movie in my bed (and I napped)!

We're ready as we'll ever be, whenever the baby decides to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment