Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Photo Dump

I guess we've been busy! I've been letting the pictures pile up the last several days.

Here's what we've been up to!

Arabelle wrote her name for the first time last week! I was so proud of her! She might have been more excited when she wrote Bo's name. :)

 Finally got some new sand for the sand table.


We went to the church playground last week. Arabelle always thinks it's such a treat! She really likes this new outfit from Papa and Grandma LaVell. She put it on and said she was dressed like me.

It was "silly day" at school on Friday. She wore some striped leg warmers with this dress and had 4 pony tails and all the hair accessories she wanted. :)
 Bo at the church playground. He really loves sunglasses!

 I took Bo to the library for story time on Friday, then to the park. He carried this balloon around all day Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment