Thursday, March 29, 2012

Birthday Fun!

Whew, this week is flying by! I'm just now writing about LAST weekend and it's almost the weekend already! On Sunday afternoon, we celebrated Rhianna (5) & Gigi's (4) birthdays! It was a beautiful afternoon to play outside. :)

Arabelle & Gigi
 Birthday Girl--Gigi
 Tripp--All the kids enjoyed the big sand pile!
 Birthday Girl--Rhianna
 The girls wanted a "Hello Kitty on a Unicorn" cake
I'm not sure what Bo enjoyed more, the car or bubbles. Either way, he was worn OUT and went to bed at 6:30 that night and I didn't hear from him until 7:30 the next morning!!
Even the Connie enjoyed the bubbles!!! :)


It was loads of fun and I can't believe how big the girls are getting!! Four & Five sounds so old. I'm glad my girl is still 3. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Sweet pictures! Such sweet kiddos. They are growing up fast though, that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete