Thursday, March 22, 2012

Field Trip

Arabelle's class took a trip to the ceramic studio and library on Wednesday. Sambo kept Bo for me, so I could  relax a little and enjoy Arabelle. I didn't think a ceramics studio + 19 mo. old was a good combination!

As you know, Arabelle LOVES to paint, so this was right up her alley. They painted Easter eggs at the ceramics studio.
Excited!


She was very focused!


Gigi

Arabelle's class, there are 2 sections of the 3 year olds
We walked to the library, then the kids had a little snack before story time. Arabelle goes to story time on Tuesdays in Broxton, so she is familiar with the children's librarian, Ms. Angela. She read them 2 books and talked about the library. Arabelle picked out a few books to check out before we left. 

All the 3 year olds!


I asked Arabelle if she wanted to go to school for the last hour or go with me to pick up Bo from Sambo's office. She said "I'll go with you and get a treat (M&Ms) at Sambo's office.". Smart girl. 

It was a fun morning with my favorite little girl!




No comments:

Post a Comment