Friday, March 16, 2012

2 Nights!

Arabelle was SO excited to get to spend "2 Nights!!!" at Mamaw and Papaw's house this week! Arabelle and Bo went to Pineview Tuesday afternoon and came home Thursday evening. It was a nice little break for me and they had SO much fun!

Bo slept fine there, for the first time. That was good news! They both ran a fever for about 12 hours and I thought I was going to have to go get them, but they were fine after Wednesday morning, so they stayed.

Here are a few pictures that Mamaw text me while they were there. I LOVE this first picture!


While Bo napped, Arabelle was put to work! She said it was so hot out that she was sweating like Papaw. Mamaw looked and she did have sweat dripping down her face! We learned that Arabelle REALLY likes Gatorade. ;)

It was really quiet around here and I was so glad to get these two sweeties back yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment