Friday, March 9, 2012

When Arabelle is away.....


When Arabelle is at school on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday mornings, Bo and I usually stay home a while to clean up and play. Monday is our grocery store day, but Wednesday and Fridays, we do something fun! We went to the park twice this week! Bo played with his buddy Pax on Wednesday, then Bo and I ran by for a few minutes today before getting Arabelle from school.

I learned that I can NOT tell Arabelle that we went to the park though because then she will cry and say she wanted to go, despite the fact that she gets to play on a playground at school.

Bo likes to wear Arabelle's sunglasses whens she's not in the car. I need to get him a pair!

Bo loves to help put clothes in the dryer. Today he asked to get in. 

Swinging like a big boy!
Sweet boy. He has started enjoying holding my hand lately. Love it!
My phone doesn't make a great video, but here's Bo at the park today. He saw an ant, then stomped on it, then says "gone". :)





No comments:

Post a Comment