Sunday, January 30, 2011

Baby Shower

We celebrated Caleb's soon to be arrival this weekend! Lindsey came down Friday evening for her Saturday morning shower. Jill and I hosted at Mom & Dad's house. We had a great turn out and Lindsey got a lot of gifts for Caleb. 5 more weeks!
Jill, me, Lindsey, and Mom

Lindsey with all the gifts

Lindsey and me---It looks like I'm trying to hide behind Caleb...no idea what I'm doing!

Daddy, Lindsey, Mama

Aunt Dawn & Lindsey

Ready to open gifts

She had a helper!
Anderson & Arabelle....they always have so much fun!

Sweet Isaiah!

There's that smile.

Jill & Arabelle

Finally got a good one! He was crawling so fast, I could barely get his attention.

1 comment:

  1. hi dear!

    i found you with the Family Blog Hop. i'd love if you could visit my blog and follow back :)

    best,
    april
    www.marineparents-blog.com

    ReplyDelete