Monday, January 10, 2011

Life is good

We have been enjoying some 'normal' days around here. No where to go, nothing too exciting going on. Arabelle's personality is really coming through these days. I am always calling or texting Jared during the day to tell him things that Arabelle says or does because I don't want to forget to tell him. She is so funny! Bo has really started rolling a lot now, but just back to belly. He hasn't quite gotten over from belly to back, but he is trying SO hard! He also tries to scoot a little, but 18 lbs must be a lot for a little guy. He does rotate himself around on his blanket on the floor. I can put a circle of toys around him and he'll get around to all of them!

Arabelle went to school today, despite the cold weather. She has been doing so good lately! I asked her if she cried and she said "no" in a tone that made it seem like I was crazy for asking...of course not! Ha!

Here are a few pictures from the weekend. :)
Trying out Bo's chair

Static head

Such a sweet boy!

I love his belly sugar.

Laughing
After taking out her pig-tails that she wore to church. 
Bubble bath!

Going to pick up Arabelle from school today. Bo likes to nap there and back.


1 comment:

  1. I love looking back in the mirror! Both of mine are forward facing now, but I miss those little glances in the rear view mirror.

    ReplyDelete