Monday, January 3, 2011

Silly girl

Arabelle is such a funny little girl. I wish all of you could hear the things she says. She is so shy around other people, but really lets loose at home! I was dressing her for church on Sunday and was picking her up in her hose and swinging her side to side. She thought it was so funny and wanted to show Jared. After we showed him, she said she didn't want to put her dress on, she just wanted to wear her hose. She was pretty disappointed when she had to get dressed.

Aunt Dawn gave Bo this cute outfit for Christmas. Arabelle calls them Bo's "work clothes". I got them out Sunday and she said "Bo gonna go to work?"! I asked where Bo worked and Arabelle said at the bank. I guess Bo is putting in some hours at the bank with Papaw! Wonder where that pay check is?
He looks like an old man in this one!
 Any time Bo whines or cries, Arabelle looks at me and says "Bo's crying", like I can't hear him. She always wants to make it better too. I was fixing her lunch and Bo was ready for a nap, so he was a bit fussy. Arabelle ran and got all his toys and piled them on top, trying to help. :)

Bo has his 4 mo. appt. tomorrow (a little late because of the holidays). I will update his weight and length!

No comments:

Post a Comment