Sunday, January 23, 2011

Toddler Talk

Arabelle has been saying some funny things lately!

  • Jared shaved his beard off mid-week and while he was laying down with her one night, she said "Put your beard back on, Daddy.".
  • We were eating lunch at Danny's Pizza on Thursday (our usual!) and Arabelle was "playing" the arcade game they have in the corner. I said "You won Arabelle!" and she turned around, looked at me, and said "I not one, Mama, I two.". 
  • She has done this one several times....Someone will be talking to Bo and she'll look at them very seriously and say "Bo can't talk". 
I'm sure there are more, but I can't remember them right now. She keeps us laughing!

Here's a video.

1 comment:

  1. They can always make you laugh! We can't wait to see ya'll this weekend!

    ReplyDelete