Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Girl Time!

Arabelle and I had a little girl time Saturday evening! I took her to Belk's to look at shoes and clothes.....she LOVES to "oooh" and "aaahhh" over all the things. :) She also wanted me to buy some interesting shoes that I surely wouldn't be able to walk in. haha!

We picked up a few groceries at Walmart, then had an early supper at Ruby Tuesday's. I had a 'free kid's meal" coupon + a gift card, so we had a FREE supper date!

Very focused on the word find:

We sat in one of those booths for two, one on each side. Arabelle insisted we could fit on the same side, so we did. They had music playing overhead as well and she was loving it....'dancing' in the booth and everything. It was such a fun and special time with my girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment