- Bo, you weigh around 21.5 lb and wear 18 mo. clothes.
- You take a morning nap and an afternoon nap. They are usually around 1 hour and 20 minutes. You go to bed between 7 & 8 and wake between 6:30 & 7:30. You are still waking once at night.
- You nurse 4-5 times during the day and once at night (except on the rare occasion you sleep through).
- You are all over the place now! You can stand up on your own without pulling up and can stand for a good long while. You love to open cabinets and drawers now. We've got you a drawer in the den and kitchen with toys and you're learning which one is yours.
- You are saying a few 'words' now! You love to point at things and 'talk'. You point at your favorite toy, balls, and say "ba!" and when we go outside, you point to Drake in the pen and say "Dra! Dra!". Of course, you babble "dadadada!" all the time.
- You love your sister and she thinks you are her baby. If she is tired or getting in trouble, she'll start saying "I want my baby. I want my baby Bo.". She always wants to hold and cuddle you, but you don't really like that.
- You love to play ball. You've got a good arm! You also love to play in the water and splash. There are usually some tears when I take you out of the bathtub. :)
- You have 3 teeth now, 2 on the bottom and one on top. More are coming......
Monday, June 20, 2011
Bo is 10 months old!
Here we go again! 10 months! I can't believe his first birthday is approaching so quickly. He's growing up!