Friday, June 24, 2011

Back yard fun

We spend nearly every afternoon playing out side in the sprinklers/pools. It's been SO hot, so there's not much more we can do. We are thankful to have a big pecan tree in the backyard to provide plenty of shade. Here are a few pictures from Wednesday afternoon.

Trying out the water

Pretty girl

Playing together. :)

She splashed too much, so he got out and crawled to me. I see this view many times each day. 

The Splasher

This looks so funny to me. Bo just stands up! He did take a few baby steps!

 I love this little grin

Then, Arabelle kicked the car. This was the result. 


Arabelle pushed him all around the yard.

Cracks me up!

Check out her shadow....a frog!

2 comments:

  1. This post just cracks me up! The interactions of siblings- love it! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one IS hilarious!! Bo makes the cutest faces and Arabelle is a doll :-)

    ReplyDelete