Sunday, May 17, 2015

41 weeks with baby #4

Not surprisingly, I hit the one week overdue mark with this pregnancy.

Pregnancy Highlights:

  • How far along: Wed. May 13th was 41 weeks
  • Size of baby: I had an ultrasound at my Dr office on Tuesday and the baby was an estimated 8lb 8oz, plus or minus 1.5 lb. So, obviously not super accurate at this point. I'm sure he'll be 9 lb at least. 
  • Total weight gain: 32 lbs.
  • Movement: He still moves a TON in the evenings and any time I get still. I can tell he has dropped a little because he's not up in my ribs anymore. 
  • Symptoms: A few painless Braxton Hicks here and there, but nothing serious. At my Dr appt I was 2cm and 70% effaced. The baby had dropped a little and was at a -2 station. I had a Non-Stress test (sitting in a recliner with a monitor on the baby and it measures the baby's heartbeat to look for heart rate variation with baby's movement) on Wed. and the baby looked great. 
  • What's next: Scheduled an induction for Monday, May 18th, if he's not here by then.
We did get a pretty good picture of his face at the ultrasound on Tuesday! You can see his left eye (the dark spot), nose, and mouth. So ready to see this sweet face!!!!


This was on Mother's Day at 40 weeks and 4 days. He's grown since then. :P


No comments:

Post a Comment