Thursday, May 7, 2015

40 weeks with Baby #4. Due Date!

Well, the due date (5/6/15)  has come and gone. I guess I can take some pride in knowing I was right that he wouldn't be here early. :p

We are all getting excited, but I think Arabelle is probably the most excited. Bo hasn't said anything about his brother's impending arrival, but says he is excited to hold him if I ask. Mae wrapped her little arms around my belly the other day and said "hold baby!!!". Ha!

Pregnancy Highlights:

  • How far along: 40 weeks and 1 day today
  • Size of baby: Probably 9 lbs. 
  • Total weight gain: Still sitting right at 30 lbs. 
  • Movement: Still a lot of crazy moves in there, especially at night. 
  • Sleep: Still the same. Waking up a lot to roll over because my sides hurt, having to get up during the night some, and trying to sleep half way propped up so he won't kick my ribs so much. I have started taking naps when Mae does, so that helps. I was so desperate yesterday that I let Arabelle and Bo get out glue and glitter while I napped. Ha! 
  • Symptoms: Still no signs of labor. I figure I'll make it to or through the weekend at least. I was just 1 cm and 50% effaced yesterday and the baby was at -3 station (way up high, still). 
  • What's next: Have the baby!? My next appt is on Tuesday, 5/12, but hopefully I won't be able to make it. 
Arabelle and I had a little due date celebration with a cupcake for her and a donut for myself yesterday: 


Arabelle threw up a couple of times during the night, so hopefully it's short lived and the rest of us miss out on a pre-baby stomach virus. Yuck. 



No comments:

Post a Comment