Tuesday, March 26, 2013

School Easter Party and Church Easter Celebration

Friday and Saturday were fun days to celebrate Easter a bit early! The kids are out on Spring Break this week, so the school had their Easter parties on Friday.

Bo's party was at school, but Arabelle's was at another student's house, so I missed Bo's because I had to take Arabelle to her party. When I picked him up, he had a basket full of eggs though!

They always have great snacks!


Lining them all up:
 Go!

I was laughing so hard at her here. She was reaching as far as she could. Don't know why she didn't just go around. 


Basket full



Saturday morning was our church's Easter celebration. The weather was supposed to be WET, but thankfully, it held off long enough for the egg hunt, etc.!

Arabelle and Gigi running after the eggs!




*Yes, I'm human and forgot my camera on Saturday. And yes, Bo was there, but wasn't ever still enough for a picture on Jared's phone!

We're looking forward to celebrating our Risen Savior Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment