Thursday, March 21, 2013

32 week update

Just 8 more weeks to go!


  • How far along: 32 weeks 4 days
  • Size of baby: The baby's weight was an estimated 4lb 8oz on u/s today! That's the 47th percentile, so he/she is hanging in there size wise, considering the single umbilical artery issue. 
  • Latest Dr. Appt: I had a non-stress test (NST) today, which is basically sitting in a cozy recliner with the heart rate monitor on the baby. It should show a variation in the baby's heart rate, which occurs when the baby moves, etc. The baby was really active at that time and the heart rate looked great! 
  • Total weight gain: 24 lbs so far....just a pound away from my max weight with Arabelle and Bo...ouch!
  • Gender: still a surprise! I make sure to remind Dr. G before each u/s that it's a surprise. 
  • Movement: TONS of movement! It's starting to get painful at times, especially in the evenings and at night. Sometimes it feels like a foot or knee is coming out the right side...so weird!
  • Sleep: Still sleeping well. Waking once to go to the bathroom. I have to turn a lot to get comfortable after that, but I know it'll get worse!
  • Cravings: Nothing really...I'm liking salads a lot lately, probably to make up for the aversions to vegetables early on. 
  • Symptoms: I've been going to the chiropractor every few weeks, which has helped a lot. I'll have a bit of sciatica every now and then, but not much pain at all! 
  • What's next: NST every week and the next u/s at 35 weeks
32 weeks at Disney World this week!








No comments:

Post a Comment