He has grown and changed so much in the last several months.
- Bo moved to the big boy bed recently and has done SO well with it! He got up during the night the first night, but now he knows he is to stay on the bed until we come get him. He sure lets us know when it's morning though by yelling "It's sun shining!!!" over and over.
- He loves to run and fall down and say he's stuck in the mud. His imagination has really blossomed in the last few months! He will say there's a monster/snake/alligator/etc. in the house and he needs his "Spiderman shoes (a pair of cleats)" on to go fight it. He also likes to pretend Arabelle is his Mama every now and then.
- He has FINALLY started smiling for pictures!!!!
- We changed out the 'baby' swing for a big kid swing several months ago and he loves swinging "to outerspace" and always wants to go higher.
- I noticed his pants were getting a lot shorter and sure enough, he's grown about 2 inches in the last 6 months! He's now just over Arabelle's height on her 2nd birthday.
- He is a much better eater than he was last year at this time. Some of his favorites are carrots and ranch, strawberries, string cheese, raisins, waffles, chicken tenders, apple slices, and of course, any kind of junk he may be able to get his hands on (cookies, M&Ms, etc).
- He still LOVES to wear hats and likes to always have something in his hand. He'll take a little matchbox car to bed most nights, or a tool from his tool box.
- Bo enjoys Play-doh, paining, and any kind of craft. He knows his colors and can say the ABCs. He recognizes some of the letters (for sure he knows "B" and "O"!). He likes to play on the tablet with Arabelle.
- He is still not interested in the toilet. He actually told me last week that he may fall in, so I guess he has a little fear there? I am *hoping* one day he'll just want to do it. Otherwise, we may 'run out' of diapers during Spring Break and have to learn to potty. :p
- A routine day for Bo begins by 7:00 and he's ready for breakfast right away. He likes either a frozen waffle (still frozen) or oatmeal. He's happy to play or watch a show (Curious George or Jake and the Neverland Pirates are favorites) until Arabelle wakes up.
- He goes to 'school' on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday mornings and we hang out at home or go to the library or park on Tuesday and Thursdays.
- He still 'rests' on his bed in the afternoons, but rarely naps. If he doesn't nap, he's ready for bed by 6:30 or 7:00. If he does nap, he's up and energized until 8 or so.
Here's Bo being....well, Bo!