Monday, August 20, 2012

Bo is 2 years old!

This last year has flown by! I feel like I was just posting about Bo being 12 months old and here we are at 24 months!

Bo woke up earlier then usual this morning, just after 6. He was too excited to sleep, I guess. Once Arabelle was awake, it was Birthday Pancakes! He was most excited about the candles though. Arabelle picked out the 2 candles, a pink and blue. She stuck the blue in her pancake and wasn't too happy to find out that both candles were for Bo.



Had to put it back in the pancake. :)



I mean, can you tell he was a little excited!?



Bo wore his Mickey shirt to school today, so Arabelle had to wear her Minnie dress too. :) His legs look so long here!
 Being silly.

Ready to go to school!

There they go!

So excited!

Since his birthday fell on a Monday this year, we celebrated with a school party! When I got there at 9:40, he ran to me and said "bookbag!" like we were going home. :) It took him awhile to get used to the idea that we were staying and having the party.

Jared went to Arabelle's room and got her for the party.

They put a birthday hat on the birthday kid at school. Bo loved this one!

Singing "Happy Birthday". Bo was really serious!

Blew out his candles first try. :)


Haha!



Cousin Tripp was loving the party too!

I tip toed out while he was finishing his snack and got groceries and picked up things for the birthday party on Saturday.

Bo had to wear his hat at lunch too. :)

We had an uneventful afternoon, then sang "Happy Birthday" 10 more times and let Bo blow out the candle over and over again. 

Here are a few things about Bo at 2 years old!
  • Bo wakes up around 7 in the morning and goes to bed at 8 if he naps and 6:30 if he doesn't. This is about the age that Arabelle stopped napping. Bo has trouble getting still in his crib. If he'll ever be still, he'll go to sleep. Lately, he'll be jumping and playing, so I have to go in after 20-30 minutes. I can pick him up and rock him for 5 minutes and he'll be out cold. 
  • Bo is talking up a storm! He calls himself "me" instead of Bo. I often hear "Me do it!", "That's mine!", "What you doin?"
  • As you know, Bo loves Minnie Mouse! He likes to watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Curious George, and Dora.
  • Favorite foods are raisins, waffles, bananas, turkey dogs, string cheese, cookies, and roasted broccoli.
Here's a video of Bo from Sunday night. I was trying to ask him some questions, but as you see, he was BUSY! 

Here is Bo's 1st round of "Happy Birthday" this morning. 


Happy Birthday Bo! We love you!


1 comment:

  1. SO cute! Happy Birthday Bo!!!

    I love that he runs from the camera. Noah still does the same! I love that he runs around holding Minnie too, LOL.

    Arabelle's outfit is super cute.

    Glad Bo had a great birthday! I hope his birthday party goes great as well!

    ReplyDelete