- You are an active boy! You are starting to try to run after Arabelle and climbing some now.
- You love to play with your cars and throw balls.
- You are babbling a good bit. In addition to the "mama" and "dada", you started babbling "gaga" this week. You definitely make your wants knows with your babbles and pointing!
- You have 5 teeth now (3 on top and 2 on bottom). 2 more are about to break through though.
- Some of your favorite foods now are green beans, string cheese, bananas, grapes (cut, of course) & strawberries.
- You are still nursing 4x/day and 0-1 times at night. We are going to try some milk in a cup soon!
- You take 1-2 naps/day. I would like you to take 2 naps and stay up a little later in the evenings, but some days you just want one and end up going to bed at 6 pm. :) You have started waking at 6:00 in the morning, no matter when you go to bed.
- You are such a sweet boy, Bo. You like to give hugs and kisses when we ask you to "love" us.
- We have had a wonderful year with you and thank God that he has blessed us with such a sweet little boy!
Sunday, August 21, 2011
Bo is 12 months old!
Bo, you are a year old! I can't believe it. It is definitely true when they say "The days are long, but the years are short.".