Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Belle in a Bag

Who knew?! Arabelle can fit into a reusable grocery bag! Ha!  I never thought she would be able to, but she curled right up. 

I love how she is peeking out in this one.

And grinning in this one. :)

Arabelle has been mighty entertaining lately. While I was doing Arabelle's hair this morning, she was looking at herself in the mirror, she asks, "Mama, are we real people?". I told her yes, God made us and we're real people. Then she says, "Even Bo?". Ha! Yep, even that little boy!

She also likes to make up games for us to play with little colored foam letters or anything she can find. She won't tell me how to play, but says I have to go first. So, I'll move them around and match a color. What do I get in return? "No! That's not how it goes! Let me show you.". Silly girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment