- You can say a lot of words now! You'll repeat mostly anything I ask you to say. If you don't want to, you shake your head 'no'. My favorite word for you to say is "Arabelle". It comes out like "Aaaaabbbbeeeelllleeeee!!!!" because you don't just say it, you yell it! You also like to play peek-a-boo. I love hearing you say "boo!".
- You have really gotten an appetite the last few weeks. You're a lot less picky when it comes to food. When you wake up in the mornings, you like a bowl of raisins and your water. Then when Arabelle gets up later, we have breakfast. You eat a toasted waffle, cereal, or eggs and fruit. You LOVE grapes, strawberries, mandarin oranges, bananas, and apples. For lunch you eat either a Turkey hot dog, ham or turkey sandwich, or leftovers from supper, cheese, and fruit or veggies. You LOVE to dip carrots in ranch and eat the leftover ranch with your spoon. You also really like ketchup too. You have whatever we eat for supper. You really love roasted veggies (broccoli & honey carrots!). You and Arabelle are always asking for a snack, so you eat a snack mid-morning, mid-afternoon, and before bedtime. You always want yogurt ("yo-yo") then.
- You are still nursing at bedtime. You love your "maulk".
- You are finally sleeping all night! Yay!!!! You go to bed around 7:30 and wake for the day around 7:00 (give or take 30 min. on both of those). Sometimes I hear you talking in your room at night, but you always go back to sleep. You take a nap around 1:00 in the afternoon and sleep about 1.5 hours. You sleep with your brown teddy bear and keep him tucked right under your arm. You finally started sleeping on your pillow too, which has helped the night sleep.
- We go to Toddler Story Time at the library every other Friday and go to the park in Douglas every so often. You love to run, climb, and play!
- You and Arabelle have started playing together so good. It makes things a lot easier for me! Arabelle will ask you if you want to "go to school" and you'll nod your head "yes" and follow her where ever she says her school is. You both have SO much fun in the bath at night. Water is usually ALL OVER THE PLACE! I have started bathing y'all in my shower and shut the curtain. It keeps me and the bathroom a lot drier!
- You have a funny little personality! You like to 'tickle' people, carry a spoon around (and sleep with it!), love to brush teeth (when it's time you run to the bathroom clapping and saying "yayayayayay!!!!"), you still love all shoes, wearing hats/jacket hoods, and when I sing "Itsy Bitsy Spider". You are FINALLY giving me kisses too! I love it!
|Shoes, toothbrush, jacket with hood|