Monday, February 6, 2012

Cuteness

We haven't really been up to much lately (which I LOVE!). Here are a few cute videos. :)

Bo LOVES these boots that Aunt Dawn got him for Christmas. He goes to the shoe bin in the mornings and wears them around a bit. About half way through, I turned the screen around so he could see himself. That's him saying "boo" when he first sees himself. ha!


Bo doing a few animal sounds. Once he does dog, the rest of them do the same bark/growl. He was looking at some ABC cards on a ring and said "a goat" there at the end. (I doubt all of you can understand what he says like I can...to me, it's all pretty clear!)

Jared taught Bo how to 'wink'. Excuse the pulled pork hanging out of his mouth! Of course, Arabelle had to get in on the action too.
Of course, Bo was playing ball today 
Arabelle drew a "B" today! I had written their names and she got the chalk and said she was going to draw a "B". The first one was on the left (backwards). I told her to try again and she got it right on! Her fine motor skills are really coming along.



No comments:

Post a Comment