Here's the latest addition at 12 weeks! It's amazing how developed the baby can be so quickly!
Close up--I love that you can see the nose and mouth so clearly!
- How far along: 12 weeks, 2 days, based on the ultrasound today. The Dr. moved the due date up to May 12th, but I told him I'd see him on the 15th or after. ;) With Bo, he moved my due date up at the 12 weeks appt., but I still went several days past what I thought and 8 days past the measured due date.
- Size of baby: The size of a plum. The baby measured just under 2.5 inches.
- Total weight gain/loss: -2 lbs. I've gained 3 back in the last couple of weeks, so I'm going in the right direction!
- Maternity clothes: Not yet. Still fitting into my regular pants just fine, but I'm sure it won't be long!
- Gender: We'll find out at delivery!!!
- Movement: I could have sworn I felt a little jump in there the other day when I was laying in the bed. I think it's too early, but we'll see.....the kicks will be regular in another month or so!
- Sleep: The exhaustion has improved so much! Staying up until 9:30-10 and getting up around 7. I don't need a nap anymore in the afternoons. ;)
- What I miss: running, enjoying food and water.
- Cravings: Nothing really. There are a few things that I can enjoy and everything else is still repulsive. I've eaten at Huddle House a few times the last couple of weeks....scrambled eggs, grits, and toast! The ranch dip that I loved so much 2 weeks ago is totally repulsive now.
- Symptoms: nausea all day long still, not vomiting nearly as much (so thankful for that!!!), still feeling really badly in the evenings.
- Best Moment of the Week: Seeing the baby on ultrasound! Arabelle went with me and loved it!
Hoping to be feeling better when I go back to the Dr. in a month!
One more picture of the baby.....he/she had flipped upwards and was facing the u/s wand. The 2 dark circles are the eyes. Looks like a baby monkey to me! ha!
After the appt., Arabelle and I grabbed some breakfast. Chocolate milk and a waffle for Arabelle. She was SO excited about the chocolate milk!!