Tuesday, November 29, 2011

"I need Jesus!!!"

So, I got the kids a little Nativity set for them to play with and learn from. We sat it on the floor just after lunch and Arabelle was singing and playing with the figurines. Jesus seems to be Bo's favorite. I think it's mainly because of the shape. If you know Bo, you know he likes to carry around his spoon and/or fork for a while after he eats. This little baby Jesus figurine is just perfect for his little hand! Arabelle had them all set up how she wanted when she realized the manger was empty. She realized Bo had Jesus and started yelling "I need Jesus! Bo, I need Jesus!!!". I stopped her from yelling at him and told her yes, she did need Jesus, but not the actual figurine. She found something to trade him (a bouncy ball, I think) and they were all happy.
Very serious here

Baby Jesus in one hand and his spoon in the other


They were all asleep here
This afternoon, before gymnastics, Arabelle made some glitter snowflakes! I had cut them out lat night. We put glue on them and sprinkled the glitter. I think we will hang them on the windows. She really liked this project! We just did 3, so we'll be doing more soon.


One last pic....Arabelle wanted to get out of the stroller this morning and go for a 'run'. She chose her clothes today. :)

1 comment:

  1. Yall are so cute and aren't you brave letting Arabelle use glitter by herself! I think I learned a hard, messy lesson on that one! I love the nativity.. I need one Asher can play with b/c he sure wants to get handsie with ours...which is not good for playing with!

    ReplyDelete