Thursday, November 17, 2011

Practice

I've had my Canon Rebel XS since Christmas 2008, but have mostly taken pictures in Auto mode, which means it automatically adjusts lighting, etc. It takes great pictures in Auto mode, but I've wanted to learn to make the adjustments to get even better pictures. So, I've been taking the camera outside a lot in the afternoon and have come away with some really good ones!

 Some end up too dark:


Or blurry:

But every now and then, they are just right!

Arabelle is a little harder to catch because she moves a lot faster than Bo and a lot of the time, there is hair in her face. 

More pictures Mom?

Running

This happened in about 5 minutes this morning. Arabelle said Bo did it. ha!
And one funny story from Arabelle: I was laying on the floor tonight and she and Bo were assaulting me playing doctor. She was giving me 'shots' on my face. I asked her if she was giving me Botox. She said "No, metox", meaning "Arabelle" instead of  "Bo". haha!

1 comment:

  1. Lol, I'm seriously cracking up right now. That is so cute! You'll be telling that one for a long time! And can I tell you how relived I am that your house looks like mine? I'm tired of reading all these blogs of mama's with young kids and it always looks immaculate in the background!

    ReplyDelete