Monday, November 28, 2011

'Tis the Season!

We are starting to get excited about Christmas! No tree yet, but Arabelle and Bo have started wearing their Christmas clothes and we got out the kids' Nativity Scene today. I got a small one that they can play with. They both loved playing with the figurines and hearing the Christmas story. Arabelle did pretty good telling it back to me! Hoping to get the decorations out this week!
This was Sunday. Bo and Arabelle had snowmen on their outfits. Bo's was a hand-me-down (FREE!) and Arabelle's was on clearance last year after Christmas ($7!).

Look at this big girl! She has become a fan of "big" hair bows too!
At the Christmas tree farm with her school today.
For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Isaiah 9:6

1 comment:

  1. I was thinking I didn't remember seeing Arabelle with a bow before. I love it! I have been on a mission to get all my stuff out this week too.

    ReplyDelete