Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Day After Christmas

We spent the night with my parents' on Christmas night, then went to church and enjoyed lunch at my grandparents' house. Bo slept really well away from home. Arabelle, on the other hand, did not. She was up at 4:30, crying for me. My Dad came and got me at 5 and we snuggled until Jared came in with Bo at 6:30. I don't think Arabelle ever fell back asleep. I dozed off and on. Needless to say, I was tired! I got Bo back to sleep at 7 and got back in bed, requesting to not be woken up until Bo was hungry again. It was nice to sleep until nearly 10!

We had a great BBQ lunch at my grandparents, then opened presents. Spoiled again!
Matt Ryan! Oh, that's Anderson!

Isaiah and Grandpa

Anderson, Arabelle, and Aunt Dawn

Isaiah, ready to play ball!

Papaw and Bo--Bo was SLEEPY and Papaw helped keep him happy.


Forget the toys..give me a box top!

Tickling

Jared, Grandpa, Bo, Grandma, Me, and Arabelle

Steven, Anderson, Grandpa, Grandma, Isaiah, and Jill--Grandpa had his hands full!

The whole clan with Papaw and Mamaw

Arabelle had to try the helmet

It fits Daddy!

and Mama!

Jill and Isiah

Arabelle, before church

No comments:

Post a Comment