Monday, December 20, 2010

Happy 4 months Bo!


Bo is 4 months old today! It's flying by. His 4 mo. appt. isn't until Jan. 4th, but I think he weighs 17 or 18 lbs. He's wearing 9 mo. clothes!

  • You love the jump in the jumper and play in the exersaucer.
  • I think your favorite thing to do is watch Arabelle play. You just smile and laugh at her!
  • You are VERY ticklish!
  • You're nursing every 3-4 hours during the day and 1-2x at night (sometimes you wake up more, but just eat 1-2x). You've slept through the night twice, but usually you sleep 6-7 hours, then another 3-4. You go to bed around 7:30-8 and up for the day between 6:30 and 8. 
  • You take 1 or 2 short naps in the morning, a longer one in the early afternoon, and a short one in the late evening. You still sleep swaddled.
  • You can sit independently for short periods of time and love to stand up with our help. Sometimes I have trouble getting you to bend to sit back down!
  • You are such a happy boy and we love you!
He was smiling at Arabelle. I couldn't get him to look at me!


Jumping!

Smiles


Sitting up!



2 comments:

  1. I can't even believe he is 4 months old already! He is gorgeous. He really seems like such a happy and sweet little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of your photos!! What happy little ones you have:-)


    I found you on the blog hop and am your newest follower.

    Joy & blessings,
    Alida from Blackpurl's Knitpickings

    ReplyDelete