Friday, December 3, 2010

First Post

I've decided to bite the bullet and start a blog! Hopefully I will be able to keep up with recent pictures and stories. Arabelle does and says the funniest things and Bo is growing so fast, so I need a place to put it all together. I'll start with a few pictures.
 Handsome little dude!
 Both kids smiling!
Sweet girl

We got our Christmas tree on Tuesday. Arabelle wasn't too sure about it all, but now loves the tree. If she's awake, she wants the lights on the tree. I hope they last until Christmas! She's also figuring out Santa Claus. We were in Douglas this week and she saw the huge Santa they have in town. She said something about him bringing her presents and I asked what she wanted him to bring her. She said "ahhhh.......Oatmeal!". She's going to be easy to please! 


2 comments: