Zeke is 10 months old! I can't believe how close we are getting to his first birthday. This year has flown by!
- Zeke's growth has slowed a lot in the last couple of months because he is always moving! He's in a size 4 diaper and 12 mo clothes.
- Naps are still the same from last month. Two naps a day, each around 1.5 hours long and bedtime about 4 hours after the last nap ends. He goes down for naps with just a little fussing and goes to bed without a peep.
- He is consistently waking once a night and will occasionally sleep through. Once he did 8pm-7am! He usually wakes around 3:00, nurses, and goes right back to sleep. Since we moved, he's been sleeping in the pack and play in my closet.
- He is continuing to nurse well in the morning, after naps, bedtime, and if he wakes at night.
- He is eating 3 meals a day now and pretty much loves everything we eat. And he will eat and eat and eat! I went out to supper with some friends a couple of weeks ago and Zeke sat in the high chair and ate for over an hour.
- Zeke is officially walking now! He took his first steps on March 2nd and is now walking more than crawling. He will just toddle around and squeal so happily!
- Still no teeth for Zeke. I think there's a little swelling on his bottom gums, so maybe they will pop through soon.
- Zeke has such a fun little personality and will smile anytime you tease or talk to him. He also leans towards other people when they talk to him if I am holding him. He is just such an easy going baby!
- He is doing so well with independent playtime in the play pen. I have it in the living area over by the stairs, so he can see me from the play pen while I cook supper. I was afraid he would cry to get out, but he is fine playing and looking out the window. He still goes in at least 2 times a day.
- He loves to play chase and peek-a-boo and little songs like "Itsy Bitsy Spider" and "Pat a Cake" and laughs at himself some times. Ha!
- His hair is out of control! I can't believe how long it is!!
- He will occasionally wave on command and babbles a lot. He hasn't said any intentional words that I've noticed.
- Most mornings we take a walk and Zeke is so content to ride in the stroller and watch the big kids ride their bikes and run around. Thanks to Lindsey for the durable double stroller. We are putting some miles on it!
- In the mornings, Zeke comes in bed with me to nurse and the other kids are usually up or getting up. I love when they all pile in bed and snuggle/play!
- Zeke loves to play outside. I've finally accepted that he's old enough to get on the ground and get dirty. He is learning not to eat sticks, rocks, dirt, and grass. :)
All four kids at 10 months old. Who does he favor to you?
Newborn, 2 months, 4 months, 6 months, 8 months, and 10 months!
Zeke is such a joy to all of us!