Mae is 10 months old! This is way too close to a year old. :(
- Mae is still on the same schedule as last month. She's waking up between 6:30 and 7:00, napping around 9 for 1.5 hours and again around 1:30-2 for another 1.5 hours. Occasionally she'll have a short nap and will just go to bed a little early. Bedtime is around 7-7:30.
- Mae is night weaned! Yay!!!! She will sometime still wake up and cry a little (or a lot....ugh!), but doesn't need to eat. Other times she sleeps the whole night without a peep.
- She's still nursing 4x/day. Morning, after her two naps, and at bedtime.
- Mae is such a great eater! Some of her favorites are diced grapes, cheese, and chili. She eats nearly anything offered to her. She has 3 meals and usually a small afternoon snack.
- She has also learned a new 'trick'. She likes to drop her food off the tray on purpose, usually only when she's finished eating. We're nipping that one in the bud right now. ;)
- Still no teeth for Mae!
- Mae is a walker! She's been taking a couple of steps for a couple of weeks, but the last few days, she's been walking a lot. It's so strange to look over and see her walking, unprompted!
- She still LOVES hanging around Arabelle and Bo.
- Mae's hair is really coming in, especially in the back. It's pretty dark!
- Mae still hasn't said "mama", but is a pro at saying "bye bye". :)
- Mae loves to give kisses, especially to baby dolls!
- I've taught her to play the 'go night night game' that I've taught all my babies. I say "go night night" and she lays her head down, then I say "wake up!" and she pops her head up grinning. It's a good game because when I lay her down for naps or bedtime, I can say "go night night" and she knows to lay her head down. :)
- Mae loves to play in the tunnel with Arabelle and Bo. Here's her in action:
Happy 10 months baby Mae!