Mae is 6 months old! Half a year! I can't believe it (I know....I say that every single month). She grows and changes so much from month to month.
- She is now sitting up really well, but doesn't stay in one place long. She can go from sitting to crawling position without falling over now.
- She loves to get up on her hands and knees, then hands and feet. She also tries to go from crawling position to sitting, but can't quite get all the way upright.
- She's rolling belly to back now.
- She still loves those toes! And has started sucking on 2 fingers at times, especially when she's tired.
- All this learning to crawl and move has seriously disrupted her good naps. I can watch her on the monitor and when she hits the 40 minute mark, she pops up from being completely asleep to up on her hands and knees, trying to rock. She will take better naps again. One day.
- She's nursing every 3.5 hours during the day and waking 1-2 times/night. Pretty frustrating since she used to sleep SO well at night!!
- Mae is up around 7 in the mornings and goes to bed around 6:30-7, due to the short naps (three 40 minute naps).
- Mae still loves to be outside and likes to explore the grass and leaves.
- She is slowly starting to crawl! She's doing a lot of scoot and lunge and can definitely get to what she wants. I bet she'll be all over the place in this next month!
- She is still a big drooler and has to wear a bib all the time to soak it up.
- I intended to really get into solids with her this week, but she has her first cold virus, so we'll start next week, when she's feeling better.
- She's in a size 2 diaper and 6 or 9 month clothes, depending on the brand. She's nearly up to 15 lbs, which is my lightest baby! Arabelle was 16lb 9oz and Bo was a hefty 19lb 13oz!!
- Mae loves bath time and looking at herself in the mirror afterwards!
- She has also become my little hip baby. Thank you separation anxiety. :)
- She loves to chew on apples, dislikes banana.
I love this happy little girl!!!