Thursday, November 29, 2012

16 weeks

Moving right along!

Pregnancy Highlights:


  • How far along--16 weeks 4 days
  • Size of baby--4 1/2 inches long and about the size of an avocado
  • Total weight gain--up 2 pounds total
  • Maternity clothes--yes to most pants now! I've got 2 more pairs of jeans that fit, but have been wearing a pair of maternity jeans that are a whole lot more comfortable! Still in regular shirts for a few more months. 
  • Gender--We *could* have found out at my Dr. appt. yesterday, but we're waiting until delivery. It was so strange to not find out!
  • Movement--just a few tiny kicks here and there for now.
  • Sleep--I've been sleeping like a rock lately and having to drag myself out of bed each morning. 8 hours never feels like enough!
  • What I miss--not being nauseated and running
  • Cravings--Still mostly food aversions. I have been enjoying macaroni and cheese this week! Not really liking chocolate milk anymore, which is surprising since I LOVED it 2 weeks ago. 
  • Symptoms--I can definitely tell my belly is growing, especially when I bend over to pick something up! Still nauseated most of the time, but not getting sick very often.
  • Best moment of the week--Hearing the baby's heartbeat yesterday
16 week belly....it's a growin'!



No comments:

Post a Comment