- How far along--16 weeks 4 days
- Size of baby--4 1/2 inches long and about the size of an avocado
- Total weight gain--up 2 pounds total
- Maternity clothes--yes to most pants now! I've got 2 more pairs of jeans that fit, but have been wearing a pair of maternity jeans that are a whole lot more comfortable! Still in regular shirts for a few more months.
- Gender--We *could* have found out at my Dr. appt. yesterday, but we're waiting until delivery. It was so strange to not find out!
- Movement--just a few tiny kicks here and there for now.
- Sleep--I've been sleeping like a rock lately and having to drag myself out of bed each morning. 8 hours never feels like enough!
- What I miss--not being nauseated and running
- Cravings--Still mostly food aversions. I have been enjoying macaroni and cheese this week! Not really liking chocolate milk anymore, which is surprising since I LOVED it 2 weeks ago.
- Symptoms--I can definitely tell my belly is growing, especially when I bend over to pick something up! Still nauseated most of the time, but not getting sick very often.
- Best moment of the week--Hearing the baby's heartbeat yesterday
16 week belly....it's a growin'!