Friday, April 1, 2011

Week in review

We've had a pretty routine week. Arabelle went to school Mon, Wed, & Fri. mornings, we got groceries Tue. morning, and had our usual lunch with Jared on Thursday. It was a rainy/cloudy week and we were glad to enjoy the warm sunshine this afternoon! Bo has started to eat a bit more this week (a few bites at each meal) and has had a couple of better nights sleep.

Arabelle's imagination is really blossoming these days. One day this week, she was talking and I asked what she said. She told me "I not talking to you. I talking to Handy Manny.". I asked where she was and she said "Right there!". As Jared said.....I'm not sure how I feel about a 30 something repair man hanging out with Arabelle. haha!

Get ready for a TON of pictures!

Mamaw and Papaw brought Arabelle home on Sunday.

What's wrong here???

Painting!

Jumping!

Cleaning up. She loves to clean. I think she gets that from Lindsey, my sister. :)

Crawling all over

"Checking Bo"

Yes, that is a flash light. He is very tolerant. 

Putting her baby to bed. 


"Go to sleep baby!"

Her art work. 

Sweet grin

I think this look is a glimpse into the teenage years. ha!
She asked to get in there. :P
Grinning at Daddy

1 comment: