Saturday, April 23, 2011

Bo is 8 months old!

I can not believe I am typing that Bo is 8 months old! When people ask, I have to think....I want to say 6 mo. still.

  • Bo, you weigh about 20.5 lbs. You have slowed down a lot since you started crawling. 
  • You are taking 2 naps each day. Usually they are 40 minutes. Sometimes 80 minutes. I am hoping & praying for longer naps soon. You go to bed between 6:00 & 7:00 and wake around 6:00. You still wake 1-3 times per night to nurse. 
  • You still nurse 4-5 times during the day and 1-3 times at night. I offer you food when we eat. Sometimes you eat some, sometimes you don't want to touch it. You are getting a bit better about eating though. You LOVE pizza crust!
  • You are crawling all over the house. You and Arabelle love to play in the hallway. She runs up and down the hall and you follow her. Both of you laugh and laugh.
  • You pull up on just about anything and have started cruising along the sofa. When I go to get you from the crib, you are always standing up.
  • You are a quiet, observant little boy. 
  • You are really showing a lot of separation anxiety. I hate it, but know it's normal. 

Silly face!



1 comment:

  1. It is hard to believe Bo is 8 months old. He reminds me so much of Arabelle!

    ReplyDelete